Teach 313 Fellowship
Interested in becoming a Teach 313 Fellow?
The Teach 313 Ambassador Fellowship supports a cohort of exceptional Detroit educators each year, helping grow their profiles and influence while uplifting the profession. Teach 313 is seekings to apply for a one-year fellowship that will elevate your leadership in the profession and your influence on education policy.
Teach 313 Fellows must:
- Teach in a Detroit school or early learning and care setting as a classroom teacher the entire school year
- Be compelling and inspiring communicators and engagers
- Be excited and eager to serve as an Ambassador Fellow and interface across the city and beyond
- Want to share stories about teaching in Detroit and communicate a call to action to teach in the city
- Have a strong desire to contribute to educational policy
- Be comfortable using social media and/or interested in learning how to use it
- Reside in the city (not required, yet preferred)
In recognition of the value and time of our educators–as leaders and professionals–a $1,500 stipend will be provided to each Ambassador Fellow. Promotional items, event budgets, and other opportunities will also be available during the year-long assignment.
Ready to Apply?
Complete the form below and we’ll contact you when applications for the next Teach 313 Fellowship cohort go live!